Jeremy Douillé by Frédéric Motte

CALL BOY

 







" I am a 42 year-old Frenchman born in Normandy. As a child, I was always sensitive and reserved; a bit in my own little world. It was only during my rebel teenage years that I actually started to see life differently. Gradually, I learnt to get by and to build myself as a person. I followed a self-education approach, trying a many different subjects. Quickly I realized that I was different from most teenagers... I was passionate about fashion, drawing, images and scenography. 
Consequently, I decided then to study Art History, as well as the history of costumes and theater. I moved to Paris when I was 22 years old in search of my dreams. I wanted to become a Fashion Designer. 
While working hard to get my diploma of stylist; in parallel I also discovered painting and photography. Eight years ago, thanks to social media, I was spotted by some photographers who asked me to pose for them as a model. Then, 4 years ago I decided to move to the other side of the camera lens in order to explore this particular art. It is that which has driven me into the art of photography: the scenography, the creation of an image, the capture of an emotion, the capacity of provocation, of telling a story, of expressing myself and exploring a new side of my personality. 
Photography offers infinite possibilities... I work mainly within the sports and fashion context of the male body. The several sports disciplines and the codes embedded in them are for me a source of inspiration, which I like to develop always with a little bit of provocation; being at the borderline of censorship."
                                                                                                                                                                                            - Frédéric Motte

 

Instagram : Model : @13ladouille | Photographer : @fred.m.photography

Share on Google Plus

About HOTGUYSOFINSTA

0 comments:

Post a Comment